Girlfriend Problem. Please read and answer?

Me and my girlfriend (of a year) are both 17. We go to the same high school. When we're out alone everythings great and couldn't be better. When we talk on the phone everythings perfect. When I see her at school...! She's around me alot, but doesn't talk to me that much. She gets distracted by... show more Me and my girlfriend (of a year) are both 17. We go to the same high school. When we're out alone everythings great and couldn't be better. When we talk on the phone everythings perfect. When I see her at school...! She's around me alot, but doesn't talk to me that much. She gets distracted by friends when im trying to talk to her. She always seems distracted. I've talked to her about it and she says it's the way she is to everyone. Today when she did it i just walked away from her and would not turn around when she called to say sorry. I told her not to call me tonight because untill she learns to talk to me in person, she can't have her way and talk to me on the phone. I just feel that you should have time to talk to your boyfriend, and shouldn't cut him off to talk to a friend and then expect to come back and finish the conversation. It's not like i want her to talk to me all the time, just focus on me for 5 minutes with out being stupid. Am I wrong?
Update: She texted me saying babe what are you doing, and i felt bad not replying so i did, just saying nothing (i know dry). She texted back saying that she could tell i was bothered and that she was sorry and that she'll call later. When she calls do I simply tell her i dont want to talk to her? or...?