Does the liberal elitist Nancy Peolosi want a jumbo jet so she can turn it into the LINCOLN BEDROOM?

.

Sick Willy made lots of cash for renting out the Whitehouse. Why can'[t Nancy?

Favorite Answer

Quit spearding lies

FACT: Pelosi’s use of a military aircraft is about security, not “personal accomodation.” It was House Sergeant at Arms Wilson Livingood who initiated inquiries into the aircraft. “I advised Speaker Pelosi that the US Air Force had made an airplane available to Speaker Hastert” following 9/11, Livingood wrote, and “I offered to call the U.S. Air Force and Department of Defense to seek clarification of the guidelines [which governed Speaker Hastert’s use of a plane].”

FACT: Pelosi’s office has already said she “will not use the plane for political travel.”

.”

FACT: Both the Washington Post and Roll Call have reported that the plane used by Speaker Hastert was too small for Pelosi since it “needs to refuel every 2,000 miles and could not make the nonstop haul to California. ‘The Air Force determined that [Pelosi’s] safety would be best ensured by using a plane that has the fuel capacity to go coast-to-coast,’” a Pelosi spokesperson said.

FACT: Pelosi’s office says “it is up to the Air Force to decide what type and size of plane will be required,” and that “she has never asked for a plane or space on a plane to accommodate ’supporters.

Your boy Bush doesn't seem to mind her using a plane, so why are you bent out of shape. Have you been listening to the spin monkeys?

You believe what she did? She can't take the small coporate jet back home because it has to do a fuel stop (God forbid that she has to meet someone in Kansas) she wants a 757 to take her. This is her and her people, last I saw a 757 holds like 350 people and the fuel it burns is incredible. What is it with her? She wants a jet the size of Air Force 1? I guess size does matter!

She said, "I would like a plane that does not have to stop for refueling between Washington and California.

Maybe you can not hear that well with your head so far up YourAss.

• Dizney

No but I think her denial of wanting the jumbo jet is a lie and she is just back-peddling to cover up her big mouth.

She wants it because it's the only one big enough to cross from Washington to California (her home state, duh) without refueling.

Even the WhiteHouse says she should have it and to quit making an issue of it.

She just thinks that she can use taxpayer dollars however she wants. What I don't get is how people can stick up for a person who doesn't give a damn about them.

For those about to attack the president again. I would say just that he is the freakin' president. He's a target, the speaker isn't.

• pip

... at first .. when you said turn it into.. I thought you meant like 9/11... your still sick.. just not as sick as I thought....

I WONDER HOW MUCH THAT LITTLE STUNT WHEN BUSH FLEW ONTO THE AIRCRAFT CARRIER AND DECLARED MISSION ACCOMPLISH COST?

OH, MR. FISCALLY RESPONSIBLE FORGOT ABOUT THAT?

What drugs are you taking today?