Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Name the only city to have the same team colors in pro. football, pro hockey and pro baseball?

Teams in the same city that have the same color in NFL, NHL and MLB. For instance, Tampa Bay Bucs are red, Tampa Bay Lightning are blue--not a match.

Favorite Answer

TORONTO!!!

Baseball- New York Yankees Football- Minnesota Vikings Basketball-Houston Rockets College Football- I don't really have a favorite team but I do like the LSU Tigers College Baseball- Oregon State Beavers and Stanford Cardinal Those are the only sports I follow close enough to have a favorite team

NY Giants, Ny Yankees Ny Islanders

Easy. Pittsburgh. Steelers, Penguins, Pirates. All Black and Gold.

PITTSBURGH!!