ck
ck asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

do you have those tps reports done yet??

Favorite Answer

Not right now, Lumbergh, I'm kinda busy. In fact, look, I'm gonna have to ask you to just go ahead and come back another time. I got a meeting with the Bobs in a couple of minutes. They called me at home.

Peter: Oh, yeah. I'm sorry for that. I, I forgot.

Bill: Yeah. You see, we're putting the coversheets on all TPS reports. Did you get the memo about this?

Peter: Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. I've got the memo right here, but, uh, uh, I just forgot. But, uh, it's not shipping out until tomorrow, so there's no problem.

Bill: Yeah. If you could just go ahead and make sure you do that from now on, that would be great. Uh, I'll go ahead and make sure you get another copy of that memo, ok?

I got the memo, i just forgot but its not even a problem anymore because ive already taken care of that

um, yeah... I'm gonna need you to come in on Saturday. Did you get the memo? Let me get you a copy of that memo.

Sad that I know that,lol.

I'm having some problems, need an extension of time

Where's my stapler?

Company guidelines specifically state that I can have my music playing at normal levels......

" I told those fudge packers that I liked Michael Boltons music . "

don't bother me right now, I got a meeting with the Bobs

• Tony M

No, I need a couple of more days.

Oh, you must have liked that movie too.