Does anyone know the basic Price of a Chanel Handbag?

I have never had a Chanel handbag but I would really like one for my Birthday..does anyone know a rough price? or is it worth it?

Favorite Answer

I just bought a small bag off Bluefly and even at the discounted price it was close to 2 grand. Chanel is pretty pricey but they are classic bags if you stay away from the trendy stuff and if you take great care of it you'll have it forever.

No, there is no longer a great distinction, high quality sensible. they are the two excessive end designers. so a techniques as form however, I want Chanel. The quilted Chanel luggage are undying, while Gucci can seem dated.

My wife and I have found this amazing outlet online and bought one there. Not fully impressive with their shipping speed however does save money approximately 70% and very happy to find this. The quality is truly decent and also until now not spot a flaws.

It's like a G. (One Thousand Dollars)

Look it up online,

www.chanel.com

don't listen to "party girl" NEVER GET A FAKE 1!!!!!!!

there about-

small-$150-$250

medium- $275-$400

large- ?????

like A LOT... i think you should pass or get a fake one