my fernd is having an afr with my bf what shuld i do?

my Best frend

• F.J.
    Favorite Answer

Get rid of them both, they knew what they were doing and that it would hurt you.

I'm sorry that is happening. You should confront your friend and ask her to tell you what's going on upfront. If she doesn't spill, take some time to separate yourself from her or end your friendship. If she does spill, consider what she tells you. Should you believe it? As for the BF, he should not take advantage of you like that and should not be messing up your friendship just because he can. Any guy who takes more than one girl at a time is SELFISH! Again, I'm so sorry. Ben & Jerry's can help you if you need them to.

assumin u are a kid whose 16 or under, i say u just cut him and her off, curse them both out, and never speak to them again. she is not a real friend. he has not respect for u. take it as a lesson learned so it doesn't happen to u again. first lesson?? keep your BF away from your girlfriends as much as possible. when people spend enough time around each other the chance that an attraction will develop is higher.

Break up with your boyfriend and get rid of the best friend. A best friend would have never let it went this far. She would have told you what was going on. She should have never got involved with your boyfriend . That is a no no.

Time to find a new friend and BF.

Neither of them took into consideration your relationship with them when the cheated on you. If they did, it didn't stop them. It's not worth maintaining friendships with people who aren't really your friends to begin with.

Get an education so you can converse, that might help with what kind of friends you have. Dump them both

Then walk away from both of them, you dont have neither best friend nor boyfriend so walk away and put your trust some where else.

You should probably confront whoever it is that you feel closest to first. Then, either work it out, or drop your friend or your boy, or just drop them both and go it alone!

I do not believe that person is your friend. Get rid of them both, neither is worth the effort.

• Kris L

I'd 'dump' both of them! I'd find myself a new (and better) boyfriend, and I'd find a 'best friend' who is better too. YOU are better than they are, obviously, and YOU don't have to 'put up' with what they are doing.

Source(s): I am married to my 'best friend' and we have the best of 'both worlds' ...