Are you Above The Influence?

Do you believe that marijuana is harmful? If so you are not above their influence. Check out who their biggest supporters are. The biggest drug dealers in America!

Bristol-Myers Squibb Foundation, Inc.

Johnson & Johnson

The Procter & Gamble Fund

Pfizer Foundation, Inc.

Schering-Plough Corporation

Bayer Corporation

GlaxoSmithKline

Novartis Consumer Health, Inc.

See for yourself

http://www.drugfree.org/Portal/About/AnnualReport

Here are the facts about the drug war.

http://www.drugwarfacts.org/marijuan.htm

Favorite Answer

"saying that we're losing the war on drugs implies that there's a war going on, and people who are on drugs are winning. a bunch of smart, creative people- they're winning a war and they don't even know they're fighting"

-bill hicks

Grow up, little boy, and stop stomping your feet and throwing a tantrum because you can't legally do what you want to do. We all know that scientific findings can be spun to say whatever the scientists want them to say, so your so-called "facts" that show marijuana is not harmful are a load of hooey. Inhaling ANY type of smoke is harmful, and THC is so chemically complex that even the best scientific minds can't tell us everything that marijuana does to the body and the mind. You want to spend your life being jelly-brained? Move to Jamaica so we don't have to listen to your stupid, petulant whining anymore.

The drug war is nothing more than a way to contro the masses and to distract thinking americans from the gestapo like actions of a failing ruling class. And look it makes me talk like some commie lol

No actually I do not see it as harmful. The people I do notice who see it as harmful is people who do not think for themselves. Just believe the propaganda that is put out against it.

Look up medical marijuana and see why we choose this way. There are more and more of us and we do vote too!!

• I apprecate any info on this issue - I don't know much about it.