How does one help fight Global Warming?

I really want to cooperate in the fight against global warming but i am faced with reality of also having to earn my keep. When are car companies gonna mass produce hybrid cars to make them cheaper? When will solar panels and wind turbines be cheap enough so that majority of office and homes will be able to use... show more I really want to cooperate in the fight against global warming but i am faced with reality of also having to earn my keep. When are car companies gonna mass produce hybrid cars to make them cheaper? When will solar panels and wind turbines be cheap enough so that majority of office and homes will be able to use them? Lastly, when will America make a stand against carbon emissions from its factories and automobiles that has made the most damage to the ozone layer and has contributed much to global warming? Im willing to use alternative sources of energy if only they were affordable and are available in the market the way celphones and mp3 players are. What's your opinion on this matter?
12 answers 12