BigPapi asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Why is there such an outcry against Peyton Manning, and the Colts for winning the Super Bowl?

The Bears fans are just vicious and wrongheaded in their thinking about the game. Did you watch the same game as I did? If not for the rain, the Colts would have dropped 50 on the Bears with the greatest of ease. It took Peyton about 12 minutes of the first quarter to figure out your defense. And the other people I have seen and spoken to as well. Why is Manning a jerk? Because he is a nice guy that finished first? Because Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne, Dwight Freeney, Bob Sanders, Joseph Addai, Dominic Rhodes, Tony Dungy, and Manning would never throw a fit like "TO" or Randy Moss? High class team with high character guys, that won the big one, it wasn't handed to them, they took it and ran with it......literally(191 yards rushing on the "Monsters") :)

Best Answer

I live in Chicagoland and I agree completely. the people here are just so rude about it. da bears didn't play well enough and weren't ready and i'm a lifelong bears fan. they didn't deserve to win playing like that. and it wasn't all rex's fault either, maybe if the defense did something, he would have played better.

The Colts just flat beat the Bears. Period.

It's funny to hear the "big tough" Bears crying about the weather/rain, etc...

The Colts beat the Bears by running it down their throats and dominating the lines. The Colts took it upside their heads, and now 'some' Bears fans are whining like babies. Most aren't, but there are a few.

Everyone should be prepared for the Colts to become the next dynasty team. They are built to win now. Not many people thought the Colts would win when Edgerim James left for AZ. Go Colts.

There isn't such an outcry against Peyton Manning and the Colts. They won and are celebrating and very few people are surprised as they were heavy favorites. Congrats Colts.

Remember that you are always going to hear crying out of Pat fans. They seem to think it's their God-given right to always win the Super Bowl even though the Colts have beaten them the last three games with two at NE.

Nobody likes to lose, and some handle it with no class or tact. Jealousy makes morons out of even the smartest people.

I totally agree. GO COLTS !! (I'm from Indianapolis)

I couldn't be happier for my home team. It would be great to return next year. The Colts are nice people and Dungy represents what a true Christian should be. Take your shots at my Colts. We can handle it !!

• mac

AFC was so much stronger this year than the NFC. The Patroits, the Chargers, and the Ravens could have beaten the Bears. Yet, I must admit Brian Urlacher is the best linebacker in the game today.

If you live in Chicago there is an outcry. But go to Indy if you like the colts but not bears.

What outcry?

The Bears got outplayed. Grossman was hideous. The best team won.

What's the problem?

eh chicago doesnt even have an offense with grossman. the guy is pretty much a rookie with how much he has played.