I reenlisted in 2002, then got an OTH in 2006. How do I get my honorable discharge certificate from 2002?

I went through TAP class before I was discharged and the TAP instructor clearly said that I would still get my GI Bill benefits if I reenlisted already before I recieved my oth discharge. I applied for my GI Benefits a month ago, and the VA wants to see my Certificate of honorable discharge from 2002. Is this the... show more I went through TAP class before I was discharged and the TAP instructor clearly said that I would still get my GI Bill benefits if I reenlisted already before I recieved my oth discharge. I applied for my GI Benefits a month ago, and the VA wants to see my Certificate of honorable discharge from 2002. Is this the correct process, if so how would I be able to get that Certificate
Update: I already have all my copies of my dd-214. It clearly shows I have 7 years of military service. Is there anyway I can show the VA that I served 36 months honorably, reenlisted, and then 4 years later recieved an OTH discharge?