Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCredit · 1 decade ago

How can u make a deposit for my eppicard account?

it's a nj one and i have a bunch of money, i wanna deposit into my card. IF U DON'T KNOW EPPICARD DON'T BOTHER ANSWERING THIS QUESTION.

Favorite Answer

From what i understand the Nj eppicard is just for the state to make deposits of child support, at least thats what i red when they sent me the info on it! I was actually wondering if you could answer a question for me, if you do get cs and have the eppicard do you get regular payments? Or is it whenever the money hits your card? It seems with me i get it whenever they decide to dump it in, i go a month sometimes without it... makes it hard to balance a budget!

Eppicard Nj

It is possible that since the 1st is on the weekend,the payment might be deposited Monday. Call tomorrow and see if anything has been added.