Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCredit · 1 decade ago

How can u make a deposit for my eppicard account?

it's a nj one and i have a bunch of money, i wanna deposit into my card. IF U DON'T KNOW EPPICARD DON'T BOTHER ANSWERING THIS QUESTION.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

From what i understand the Nj eppicard is just for the state to make deposits of child support, at least thats what i red when they sent me the info on it! I was actually wondering if you could answer a question for me, if you do get cs and have the eppicard do you get regular payments? Or is it whenever the money hits your card? It seems with me i get it whenever they decide to dump it in, i go a month sometimes without it... makes it hard to balance a budget!

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Eppicard Nj

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

It is possible that since the 1st is on the weekend,the payment might be deposited Monday. Call tomorrow and see if anything has been added.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.