Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 decade ago

my fiancee left us to move to another province to start a business with his dad, how do I move forward?

My daughter is 19 months old, we live in my dads house so Im taken care of. We didnt break up, the plan is that I finish school and give him a chance to get the business going and get us an apartment and go back to him in the summer. Im walking around the house, I dont know what to do with myself. Hes not coming home from work today, Im so sad. Hes on the road so I cant just call him. I dont have any friends here as we moved here together 6 months ago from the same province hes now gone home to. My whole family is there besides my dad who is here but unsupportive. I could go back sooner but the truth is I need this break from him, weve had problems lately and Im changing as a person and havent had enough room to grow. But how can I keep him close to me while hes so far away? How do I get past any commercial that shows a complete family? How do I sleep in a bed alone? Its not like I can go out and meet new guys, how can I keep myself amused without companionship?

Favorite Answer

Just concentrate on your daughter. You will get used to not having him around. The first two weeks are the hardest.