Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 decade ago

my fiancee left us to move to another province to start a business with his dad, how do I move forward?

My daughter is 19 months old, we live in my dads house so Im taken care of. We didnt break up, the plan is that I finish school and give him a chance to get the business going and get us an apartment and go back to him in the summer. Im walking around the house, I dont know what to do with myself. Hes not coming home from work today, Im so sad. Hes on the road so I cant just call him. I dont have any friends here as we moved here together 6 months ago from the same province hes now gone home to. My whole family is there besides my dad who is here but unsupportive. I could go back sooner but the truth is I need this break from him, weve had problems lately and Im changing as a person and havent had enough room to grow. But how can I keep him close to me while hes so far away? How do I get past any commercial that shows a complete family? How do I sleep in a bed alone? Its not like I can go out and meet new guys, how can I keep myself amused without companionship?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Just concentrate on your daughter. You will get used to not having him around. The first two weeks are the hardest.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.