Now that Peyton Manning has won the Super Bowl, can we please admit he is one of the greatest of all time?

For crying out loud, he sets new records every year, he is a 2 time MVP, a super Bowl MVP, and he has a Super Bowl ring! He has 7 straight 4,000 yard seasons and he set the record for most TDs in a season with 49! Now I know a lot of people say look at who he has on his offense. So what?? They help and all but... show more For crying out loud, he sets new records every year, he is a 2 time MVP, a super Bowl MVP, and he has a Super Bowl ring! He has 7 straight 4,000 yard seasons and he set the record for most TDs in a season with 49!
Now I know a lot of people say look at who he has on his offense. So what?? They help and all but they don't do half of what Manning does. He manages the clock to perfection, he manages the offense, he gets in the heads of the opponents, he has incredible QB vision. And most importantly, he is incredibly precise. He puts the ball between the numbers 90% of the time. If you have watched him play more than once, you know what I'm talking about.
Update: I know that there are the Marino's and Ted Williams' that never won the big one and are still considered some of the greatest ever. But before Manning won yesterday, everybody was up his *** about winning the Super Bowl. He has done everything now and is still only half way through his career. Also,... show more I know that there are the Marino's and Ted Williams' that never won the big one and are still considered some of the greatest ever. But before Manning won yesterday, everybody was up his *** about winning the Super Bowl. He has done everything now and is still only half way through his career.

Also, everybody was saying Brady is one of the greatest ever but not Manning because Manning's career isn't over yet. NEWS FLASH: Brady is younger than Manning so the rules should apply to both of them.