Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

akagod l asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

iam 27yrs old and still a virgin.?

p/s iam 27yrs old not married and abt to marry dis year and iam still a virgin. will dis have any effect on me on dat wedding night but i believe God dat nothing wll happn but how wll i feel dat night.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • aqx99
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Make sure your husband understands that it is your first time on your wedding night. Take it slow and easy at first, and you should be fine.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No! You will be fine. That is the best part to wait till you are married!

Source(s): We are commanded by god to have sex with our husbad/wife, so we need to get married first!
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

Buddy no one is loser it is u r mind U did not had sex bcuz u did not had feelings for someone yet and u did not had girlfriend. Just say it they will proud of u. Bro actually girls love virgin boys if u tell them there is 20 percent more chance for u to steal their hearts.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

God bless your heart and you'll be just fine and ENJOY!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you belong in a home for the criminally naive

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you will feel good...maybe bleed a little..depending on the dck size

• 1 decade ago

yes, u will have sex after ur wedding night. it will feel nice. god will let u. its ok. everyone does....unless ur partner's gay

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You will be fine.

Source(s): m
  • 1 decade ago

i'm a virgin too, but i'm 13...lol

• 1 decade ago

u will be fine

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.