Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How do you help yourself to feel better?

When you had a relationship with someone who even whe you had a bad relationship still care for.

If one of the other is offensive to the other but they will still talk to you like nothing.

When sometimes you are not the offensive part and talk about it but they do not wish to hear it; but you know you are right deffending your view.

Why still with it, a person can feel bad, guilty of maybe not reacting differently or what did we do for the other to act that indifferent; but still with time talk to you again.

How bad is it to tell a person they still matter as people in your life but they do not say a word to you about it.

thanks.

Sounds complex because it is.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Awwww this is soo sad. You should try to talk to them but also uunderstand that it is NOT your fault and that you deserve better

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i tottally understand cuz i have been in the exac t position and it took me a long time to realize that this person is just not worth all of your troubles....TRUST ME!!! i cannot say anything that would help you to realize this...sorry i couldnt help any miore

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

just go out and get laid dude you'll feel alot better.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.