A question 'bout ralationships?

My brother has a relationship with a good friend of mine and he has conspicuously tried to stamp out our relationship. She likes him and he likes her kinda crap is making me sick and I can't take it. My question is how do I deal with this, and can my friend and I remain friends. Since my brother and I are vieing for this girls attention when we get together.

Favorite Answer

if you see that your friend is starting to lose interest in you, tell her and your brother. but sometimes let them have their alone time. your friend should know that having a relationship (especially with your brother) will cause some problems between the friendship you have.

You can still have a friendship with her and maybe even a friendship with your brother to. Sitdown a talk to you friend and see if you and her can figure out your friendship. Friend are the best thing to have in the world.