Are they crazy????

Who thinks that $65 for book 7 of Harry Potter is a bit much? I mean come on she was on health & welfair once. Be fair!!!! I was happy that she made it. Its hard to over come poverty. I now, I have been there my self. I am not rich but I am better off then I was 15years ago living in a car. But that is what made me stronger. She has got greedy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

yes she is greedy, thats alot, i dont make that much in my allwoance in a month

Then buy the $34.95 version. The $65 is probably meant for collectors.

I'm getting a hardback on amazon for like 19.00, the deluxe edition is a waste of time

Really?! 65 DOLLARS I would never pay that much for a book that was not for school.

Are you serious?! You can pre-order it from walmart.com right now for $17.87. Where did you see it for $65? That is just ridiculous!

• ?

I think the publisher sets the selling price, not the author.

it better be good at that price. but i also think the65 dollar book will be a special collectors edition

Buy the paperback version then.

that's outrageous! i'll go to the library and get it there. or better yet, i'll just wait for the movie to come out.

• j.h.

Jesus, That's what I call expensive!