Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Are they crazy????

Who thinks that $65 for book 7 of Harry Potter is a bit much? I mean come on she was on health & welfair once. Be fair!!!! I was happy that she made it. Its hard to over come poverty. I now, I have been there my self. I am not rich but I am better off then I was 15years ago living in a car. But that is what made me stronger. She has got greedy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yes she is greedy, thats alot, i dont make that much in my allwoance in a month

• 1 decade ago

Then buy the $34.95 version. The $65 is probably meant for collectors.

• 1 decade ago

I'm getting a hardback on amazon for like 19.00, the deluxe edition is a waste of time

• 1 decade ago

Really?! 65 DOLLARS I would never pay that much for a book that was not for school.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Are you serious?! You can pre-order it from walmart.com right now for $17.87. Where did you see it for $65? That is just ridiculous!

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I think the publisher sets the selling price, not the author.

• 1 decade ago

it better be good at that price. but i also think the65 dollar book will be a special collectors edition

• 1 decade ago

Buy the paperback version then.

• 1 decade ago

that's outrageous! i'll go to the library and get it there. or better yet, i'll just wait for the movie to come out.

• j.h.
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Jesus, That's what I call expensive!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.