meg asked in HealthDental · 1 decade ago

Bad morning breath?

Does taking zoloft inthe nighttime make your breath reallly bad in the morning, like is it a side effect, because it was never like that before i took it.

Favorite Answer

It might; all such medicines affect the liver in some way.

Japenese medicine: A white tongue indicates the need of cleaning the tongue, and, perhaps bad digestion.

I prefer the metal tongue scrappers, but, now health food stores sell plastic ones. A spoon will work, but, not thoroughly.

I tell you this because once I started scrapping my tongue, no more bad breath period.

The tongue is a breating organism; it needs to be clean to breathe out tongues.

Don't scrape too hard; the small nodules on your tongue could bleed slightly, only slightly; not a big deal.

I never noticed any side effects like that when I took it. I have noticed that if I only brush and do not floss at night, in the morning I will not be as minty fresh. Also try getting a tongue cleaner. It is really amazing how much better your breath gets, your mouth feels better, and even your food tastes better.

Good luck.

if the doctor that gave it to you didn't tell you that then if it is a side effect damn you got some stank *** breath!lol i was just kidding!but the doctor should have told you all of the side effects!and i just researched it and yes it does give you bad breath!damn that sux!!!!