Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

abercrombie!?

who just absolutley loves to shop there? and hollister? and victorias secret? and american eagle? and ruehl?

i absolutley live for these stores!. omg!

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No one cares.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I LOVE all of those stores! Abercrombie is my favorite and the pink pants from Victorias Secret are so comfy. American Eagle has really cute jeans that fit me perfectly! I dont care about the prices. I LOVE THEM!

• 1 decade ago

OMG I love all of those stores (except Ruehl, ive never been to one of those stores because there isnt one near where i live, im sure it would be super cool too though!) Everything at all of those stores is sooo cute! I love their new Spring lines, like the new VS Pink Paris stuff-- soooo cute.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yeah i so loving shopping down their. I was just their yesterday and a few days before.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

wow. u sound cool. i dont shop there cuz everythin looks the same. no im not a goth but at least im my own person and not a spazzy freak

• 1 decade ago

omg dont freak outtt. wow. but ya i like them too

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yeah ae,

omg best clothes ever.

• 1 decade ago

OMG!!!!!!! I DO TOO! So ToTaLlY cUtE cLoThEs!!!! i LOVE IT SO MUCH, ITS LIKE AN ADDICTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you guys are ALL losers

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.