Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How to get rid of obesity? pllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me anybody?

i have loose 10kg's inlast 2&half months but it is not reducing now

pl's help me anybody ,if u have any idea to reduce15kg's in next two months because i have marriage in april and my body is becoming very plumpy . pls do help me ...........................

Favorite Answer

You seem to have hit what many dieters call a plateau. It means that you have lost all of the weight you can using your current eating and exercising regimen. The way to get past this is to step up your eating and exercising habits. Not drastically, but you need to eat a little healthier and push yourself a bit more when exercising. Good luck!

dont skip meals......... here is a basic idea... i lost two stone doing this!

breakfast 250 calories

snack 100 calories

lunch 250 calories

snack 100 calories

dinner 600 calories

snack(or dessert) 100 calories

dont skip... if you eat little and often you will keep your metabolism up and burn more calories. Only drink diet soda as most people forget that a 300mls can of coke can have 250+ calories.

If you're willing to spend a little money then try slimfast which follows a very similar calorie layout or if you want a little more support try www.weightlossresource.co.uk

they have a fantastic system where you enter what you eat, it counts the calories for you that it has based on your height, weight and age. as you lose weight, the calories reduce. It's also caculates how much calories you have burned depeneding on amount of time and activity of each exercise you do!

good luck!!!

The trick is to cut down on the calorie intake and execise 4-5 times a week.. I am gong through this myself and I have done some research and came across this website which is really helful.

Check it out.

Drink 8 glasses of water to start. Stay away from snacks (chips, ice cream,cookies etc..) don't eat bread. And exercise for 30 minutes a day. You don't have to skip meals, that will make you gain weight!!! Oh also it has been proven that drinking diet drinks make you gain weight!! One more don't drink alcohol!!!

Stop eating american junk foods, drink more water/fresh fruit juice/vegetable juice instead of alcohol, walk up the stairs instead of going by lift or escalator, do more physical house cleaning work instead of by machines... donate part of your money to help children who are in hunger instead of over-eating every meal... That will surely help!!

Do the best you can. I don't know what diet you're using, but drink lots of water. At LEAST eight glasses a day. I suggest going to freedieting.com. It's the best, it's so informative.

you can lose weight

but thats doesnt realy mean your losseng fat.

-do crunches

-walk as much as you can a day

**most importantly **

stop eating fatty food.

avoid it as much as you can

soda will keep belly pat on.

try eating all natural food.

make your self a fruit salad.

when you get hungry munch on a vegies instead of the usual chips

avoid salt - salt will keep up your watter wight.

hope this helps

• Pink

eat right and sleep more! i heard that if you sleep then you dont eat! also excercise! excercising isnt that fun but if you have motavation then it can be fun! when i run the mile at school and feel like collapsing before i finish i just pretend that my lover is waiting for me! LOL! i know stupid but it helps me!

pills are very dangerous so you should try not to depend on them . What would be more helpful to you would be to stay active and cut down on your food intake.

• Just eat right and exercise