Why does my 2yr old have white poop?

He has been sick and has had diarrhea his first solid poop was white and the rest of them have been white since. Now our one year old has white poop too.

Favorite Answer

Same thing happened to my son and daughter when they were 2 and 3 years old. It might sound silly but I found them both eating chalk one day. Take them to the doctor if you know they aren't eating chalk, they might be eating something else, or it may be too much calcium.

• ?

do no longer rigidity! it relatively is not any enormous deal if it happens as quickly as. i think of it would desire to be the salami sandwich, or it became right into a mix of ingredients that made him have darkish eco-friendly poop. eco-friendly poop is from time to time high-quality. Adults can even have eco-friendly poop, simply by fact of their nutrition habitual. I had eco-friendly poop a pair of cases in my life, yet shop close watch on what he eats, and if he has darkish eco-friendly poop concurrently for some week or extra, then touch his wellbeing practitioner. ? Lindy

For both your chidren to have white poop, it sounds like it could be something they are eating. Either that or possibly a genetically inherited problem. It would be best to seek medical advice as soon as possible.

i would take them to a doc or the er right away that is not normal.

STOP FEEDING THEM CHALK

• CALL YOU DOCTOR!!!