Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

CELL to PC. Can I INITIATE an SMS message from my cell to my PC? How do I find the sending address?

I know how to send an SMS message from PC to my cell phone. And how to RESPOND from cell phone to PC. Can I initiate a message (SMS) from my cell phone to my PC? When I respond (cell to PC) the address is similar but not always exactly the same. I use Wild Blue Satellite to access the Internet.

• leigh
    Favorite Answer

download this site!! http://www.chikka.com/

this is free text message that has a number itself to reply cell -cp

Source(s): i used iT!
  • fette

specific... u basically could sort the country code and the form... u can deliver quite some message whilst she/he respond yet whilst the recipient do not respond u can basically deliver possibly 5 messages...