Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Hollywood - Make Money in Hollywood?

I want to make money in Hollywood and want to know who makes it. Is it the screenwriters, directors, producers?

For example lets use Terminator 3 who made money from that?

Favorite Answer

The bigshots make the most. You never see them but i worked for one of them once. They are of a special orgin, and if your not "one of them" you never will be. That's kind of sad. But you can easy make money in Hollywood. Just be yourself! I made money out of the bigshot, she had bundles of hundered-dollar bills everywhere laying around. But she is a billionaire and you can not get her position.

I have a excelent business idea for hollywood, but i can't tell you here since many people are watching, but you make a few million if you invest USD 100.000 .

the actors, directors, the make up artists everyone who took part............