Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Why whenever somone asks a question about Islam, muslims start quoting large pssages from the quran?

I doubt anybody wants to read it or even does. Those arn't answers. Thats plagerism.

Favorite Answer

I'm Muslim and it irks the hell out of me. I believe in addressing the problem as is. You know those who are asking the question don't care about the Quran and at times I look it as a cover up to the real issue.

Because they are not very intelligent. That is why so many of them turn out too be Terrorists!!!

Source(s): that's my answer & i'm sticking too it!