When someone viewing my 360 profile they see just 5 of my contacts but i have and i see 39friends!HELP ME!?

I want to know what i can do to every one can see all of my friends in my profile

• Mrs D
    Favorite Answer

Go to your home page, scroll down about half way. On the left side of the screen there is a list of your friends. The ones with a green + sign mean they are just your favourites, not your friends. You have to click the "invite this person" box when you add someone. If they deny the invite, they remain on your list as favourites only. Everyone else only sees the people who have accepted your invite or sent you one that you accepted. If this isnt the case I suggest you email yahoo to rectify the problem.

Hope this made sense!!

• SIVA

Ok dude chill. Some of those are uncategorized. So what you need to do is put them on friends list. So click on each of them in the box next to their name and move them to friends category. Ok? Good.