Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

i am in trouble! what can i do to enjoy sex?

from the very first day i lost my virginity i have not been enjoying sex, i feel the movement but i dont feel the pleasure, what can i do, it seems to me only the guys enjoy it, i feel nothing but pain. i need help!

Favorite Answer

You need to practice some self stimulation. Oral might help too. If your man just wants sex drop him and find someone that will take care of you special needs as well as you take care of theres. Sex should be amazing not painfull.

i think pleasure from sex is a state of mind....you need to learn how to pleasure yourself before anyone else can.

• Lv 5

You just havent found the right guy to make you moan.... Sorry fot that!

have sex with a real man..like me or a panda