Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

jj asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

well when i have intercourse i have to change my sheets because of so much flow from me.?

my question is how can i reduce the amount of "flow" i get?

Favorite Answer

There is nothing that you can really do about that. I mean being very wet shoudn't be considered a bad thing. It shows that you are aroused. I don't think that mine is excessive, but i have a bit, and the best thing to do is just put a towel underneat you. That's a quick and easy fix.

If you want to e-mail me with this answer that's cool, or you don't have to answer this at all. Is this wetness a lot from the beginning, or is it just after you orgasm?

Accept it. I am a creamer too, And my lover appreciates not having to use lube and that I stay so wet. There is nothing that you can do. It is a gift not problem. lay down a towel if you are worried about the sheets:)

Nothing. It's not gross. Guys usually find it a turn on. It's better than being too dry!