first pregnancy signs?

ok im 17 and my girlfriend is 17, we have had sex 5 times and everytime we have used a condom and none of them have broken. She said to me about 2 weeks ago i think im pregnant...i was like no way, so shes done 2 pregnancy test an they have all come back negative, but its only been about 3 weeks since we first had sex. Now that its been 3 weeks we have noticed she has gained a little weight and her breast are getting bigger. she hasnt got her period eithor but she never knows when shes gonna get it. when she woke up the other morning there was blood in her bed an she thought she got her period. but she didnt it was just blood. then the other night we had sex again an when we finished there was blood on my bed? what do you guys think is going on? how could she be pregnant always used condoms an none broke?

Favorite Answer

Honestly if she does end up being pregnant and you guys have used a condom with no breakage every single time then it's not your baby and it is way way way to early for you to even be seeing signs of weight gain, i know everyones different but at 3 weeks pregnant the most you'll notice is your lack of energy and some people get very nauseuos. But as far as weight gain goes i'm super thin and I barely started showing now which is 18 weeks along, and as far as bigger breast that also takes a little bit of time, although early in pregnancy they are alot more tender.

Honestly, you're very young you need to do your homework on this whole reproductive thing if you're going to continue to have sex even if it is protected because some of these females will tell you bullshit because you don't know any better and they will take advantage of it. Trust me I know, I’ve had a couple of my guys friends who've had females try to trick them into believing they were pregnant so that they could stay with them and a whole bunch of other things. Get educated, stay protected and good luck.

Unusually dark and/or profuse lip hair, thickening of pubic hair, carnal insatiability, ringing in just one ear, spontaneous dizziness, unusually vivid dreams, unusually dull dreams, absence of dreams, profusion of dreams (are you noticing a trend here?), sudden dislike of the texture of pickles/cucumbers, and all sorts of other arbitrary things. The basic idea behind any "old wive's tale" sign is to jump on anything that seems spontaneous and arbitrary and claim that it's a sign. When in fact it is usually due to other factors that are almost entirely unrelated. However if you start getting really particular about color choices for even the most trivial of things then you know that you are pregnant.

condums are NO garentee. She should waste no time, and go see a doctor, go to a health clinic if you need to, dont be scared. The best way to deal with this is to know whats going on so you can decide what to do, or so you will know there is nothing to worry about. I was in your shoes when i was 17, and I was so scared to go to the doctor, but you have to understand that is what the doctors are there for. GO today!!!!

ok your are seventeen and you and your girlfriend are having sex. I am 19 years old and 2months pregnant i found out because yes my boobs and my tummy was swelling, but hers could just be because she is bloated and if she keeps bleeding she either was prego and had a miscarriage and remember you put your dick up in her, learn to take care of your responsibility if she is prego although if she is not yall might want to get checked out for some kind of std.

She could ba or she might have had a micarriage but if she is pregnant bleeding is normal.

Source(s): My best friend had a misscarriage.

dont have sex if you dont want a baby.