Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo MailOther - Yahoo Mail · 1 decade ago

I'm having no luck accessing my yahoo mail. Why?

why is it i can not log into my yahoo mail account. i can log into the main page sometimes but when i want to view my mail it goes to the error page. i had 2 friends check their yahoo account and it works just fine. why not mine?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Are you trying to access your account from the main page where it has your personal block of stuff on the right, like mail/weather/etc.? That link has given me problems before

Try the 'Mail' link on the upper left or from Y!A very top. If you can get to your first page before the inbox there are several links to choose from, including the 'mail tab' or the arrow on the mail tab for 'view mail.' Or try going thru one of your personal folders on that page.

If none of those work, try accessing your mail from another PC for today.

Hope it helps, steadfast 1 <><

• 1 decade ago

Just click on the mail icon on your toolbar,it will take you to mail sign in.If you sign in with proper ID and password it will open.Just be sure when you try to get into it your signed into internet.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.