Is it wrong....??

to break up with someone for someone else?? I really like the guy im with now and me and my ex just werent getting along but i feel bad for doing that to him!! Help me please

Favorite Answer

I suppose that it depends on the circumstances, and whether you were honest about it. If you & your ex were a bad fit, then you probably did both of you a favor in the long run by calling it quits. There is always some incompatability in any realtionship. It is a judgement call on how much is too much.

That does not mean that the new guy is any more compatable than the old one. Only time will tell.

if you didn't want to be with your ex then you made a good decision. it is far etter to break up with someone thatn to cheat on them b/c you are unhappy in the relationship. breaking up is a normal part of life, it is going to happen to most everyone

there is nothing wrong in doing so..its always better to change ur desicion now than regretting whole life..

thats fine you moved on...leave the past in the past

thats life actually

no, it would just be bad to date someone while u r with someone else .................