Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Pro Bowl on Sky?

Is the Pro Bowl going to be broadcast on sky tv?

Live or rerun?

Update:

if yes, what channel, and time

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm not sure...I lost interest in the Pro Bowl when I found out that some people voted in are refusing the invitation so they're going to second and third choices. Seems like an honor to me but I guess those that don't want to go are just tired of football and ready for a rest. Although, from what I understand, the Pro

Bowl is just a huge vacation with a fun game played. Anyway, I was disappointed and probably won't ever waste my time watching it again.

• unck
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

college gamers at the instant are not likely to probability an NFL settlement getting injured in a meaningless activity.the professional Bowl is a comedian tale now and could stay.The NFL would not choose it to be aggressive.putting the activity the week b4 the SuperBowl makes 2 communities superb gamers desiring no part of the activity.Years lower back the gamers had to bypass to the activity using fact it replace right into a unfastened holiday to Hawaii.Now it is not that massive of an incentive gamers have funds and could bypass everywhere in the international and not pass over any funds.gamers like Favre whilst picked to bypass do not even renowned it as an honor.

• 1 decade ago

The NFL UK website is a very good resource for all of that stuff.

All of the NFL fans who are from the UK are on that site discussing where to watch it.

ITV is showing Super Bowl highlights tonight at 7pm too.

• RJ
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

the pro bowl sucks...buncha spoiled lil millionaires who dont even try really

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes

• 1 decade ago

Live of course.

• 1 decade ago

It should all those you mentioned.

• maybe niex week.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.