Lana asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 decade ago

Free music downloads?

I have been searching for a free music download program. I have tried Limewire, but does not do well on my computer... I have tried all search options, and still have came up with nothing. I am looking for something that you do not need a membership fee or any other fee for that matter. Any ideas of where I need to look next?? All links will be appreciated!

Favorite Answer

Try Frostwire. Uses the same networks as limewire, but seems to work better for me.

Use iTunes, you may have to pay 99 cents a song but it's cheaper than settling a lawsuit with the RIAA

u can go to www.papuyaar.com for hindi songs............or u can download 'ares' which is a sofware just like limewire...

all ive got is limewire bud-- sry...

well if you want free MP3's then go to http://www.mp3shits.com/ or you can buy it with iTunes.

www.aresgalaxy.org/ - for pc

www.frostwire.com/ - for mac