Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

what do i say?

this boy likes me and i like him 2 but he has a gf and wont break up with her just to go out wit me and he wont tell me who she is i mean he really likes me he gave me his favorite sweatshirt and everything and he really likes me so what do i do do i wait or do something cuz i really like him and i want him to be mine

Update:

thanx everyone for answering he asked me out tuesday and he broke up with his old gf just 4 me

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

maybe you should talk to this guy because its not fair on you or the other girl he's dating, maybe its time he picks between you before he ends up hurting someone

• 1 decade ago

If he wont break up with her just to go out with you, then you are not important enough to him to justify splitting up.

And if you're not going to be the most important woman in the relationship, then its not a relationship worth having.

Don't even consider going out with him. Find someone who will treat you as a respected equal

Source(s): imho
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

go get him then

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.