what do i say?

this boy likes me and i like him 2 but he has a gf and wont break up with her just to go out wit me and he wont tell me who she is i mean he really likes me he gave me his favorite sweatshirt and everything and he really likes me so what do i do do i wait or do something cuz i really like him and i want him to be mine

thanx everyone for answering he asked me out tuesday and he broke up with his old gf just 4 me

Favorite Answer

maybe you should talk to this guy because its not fair on you or the other girl he's dating, maybe its time he picks between you before he ends up hurting someone

If he wont break up with her just to go out with you, then you are not important enough to him to justify splitting up.

And if you're not going to be the most important woman in the relationship, then its not a relationship worth having.

Don't even consider going out with him. Find someone who will treat you as a respected equal

Source(s): imho

go get him then