Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

My Motorola H500 headset has alot of static and people can't hear me well when I call them?

I jus bought my motorola H500 and i paired it with my Razor V3. When i pared it everything worked and it connected fine. I called someone after i paired it to see how it worked and the person on the other end can barely hear what I am saying. They said it had alot of static and like I wasn't near my phone. They it was very soft. Does anyone know how I can fix this or if there is anything that I am doing wrong that is causing my bluetooth to act this way.

Favorite Answer

If you just bought it, chances are that it's still under warranty. Take it back to the store where you made the purchase, and talk to them about it.

Try to delete the device from your bluetooth settings in your phone, then re-pair it. Sometimes that helps. Also try to adjust the volume on the headset as well as the phone, sometimes that causes it to be hard to be heard.

Depending on where you got it they may or may not be of any help to you. But I do know that if you have had it for less than a year Motorola is very good about replacing headsets that have gone bad. Just contact them on the 800 number found on the bluetooth packaging and they will send you one to replace the one you have.

Source(s): I work in the business