long distance?

Some people have found love from internet and have this 'bizarre' long distance relationship with someone they hardly meet. Do you think they falling for their own fantasy? are they so desperate? but some of them even get married?!!! HAH????! Is it because they couldnt find anyone in their circle or what?

Favorite Answer

I met my wife on the Internet. She lived in Canada and I lived in Virginia. we talked for over 6 months and decided to meet. It was love at first sight. We have been married now for 6.5 yrs and it has been the happiest 6.5 yrs of my life. And believe me neither one of us was "desperate"

I live in winnipeg and really like a guy in vancouver but

It wont happen, yet some people think it might

Sometimes it does.

If they get married I can tell it was LOVE what made them move.

They do fall for their own fantasy...