Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

did you know that some people have a phobia for condiments?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Mayonnaise scares the heck out'a me!

• 1 decade ago

I found this Salon article and realized the scope of one family's problem: http://www.salon.com/aug97/mothers/phobia970806.ht...

However, I wouldn't call it a phobia but more like a prejudice. I, too, have to read all ingredients in ketchup and other condiments and canned items, but this is for a very definite reason. My husband has an ulcer that is aggravated by garlic and onions. I have found there are almost NO condiments that are without these two ultra-cheap spices. So I make my own ketchup, pizza sauce, marinara, etc.. Sometimes people have reasons for not eating commercial condiments or particular canned foods. Sometimes it is just prejudice, but I've never really heard of a true phobia concerning condiments.

• 1 decade ago

Phobia... may be it's too strong a word, because it depends on the quality of the condiments.

I find it's just as easy to ignore the stuff.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes i know everything just ask me.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

what's your point?

• 1 decade ago

no i did not

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.