How much is it to reactivate my phone line from BT, and how much does it cost monthly, receiving and calling?

Hi, I'm about to install a BT phone line, followed by Talk Talk line, with broadband, now all the website halped me non, I need the whole covering price for all registeration and calling and receiving, both BT and Talk Talk.

Thank you very much for helping.

Favorite Answer

No idea, but I am curious what a phone line costs with all that in England! In the USA, it typicalls costs USD $25/month after taxes with NO extras on the line. Broadband in urban areas runs $30-$50/mo.

I never heard of BT, I recently switched to Vongage, & it is great.

Call them and ask.

ST