As an ethnic in the US, do you feel accepted or tolerated?

Favorite Answer

I don't think too much about it. I just live my life.

Every single one of us belong to some ethnic group. Some are accepted, some not depending on personality, friendliness, character, etc.

For instance, ethnic Germanics would include English, German, Swedes, Norwegians, Danes, etc.

Ethnic Slavs would include Russians, Poles, Slovacs, Czechs, and many others.

Many individuals may find it difficult making friends, but I don't see it as an ethnicity.

Source(s): common sense

Accepted and tolerated, in the same way that one accepts and tolerates the fact of diseases, and mosquitoes. No body wants it, but nothing you can do about it except avoid when possible, reduce to manageable levels, and refuse to appreciate the existence.

Source(s): Native American

Accepted by some, tolerated by others...

Is there a "just plain hated" category?

i'm mulatto [half white and half black]...i'm not accept by the blacks cause i dont look blakc and i'm not accepted by the whites cause i dont look white...my friends do accept me and that's what matters to me...basically as an ethnic person in the US you all can kiss my ***, that i will accept!

Sure, I'm accepted by most. Some whites and some blacks don't accept me. Light skin chica!!!

• quest

accepted.

I have no idea how you got in and got lost?