Why has Celebrity Big Brother contestant Jo O'Meara said this?

Celebrity Big Brother contestant Jo O'Meara has said the "cruel" reality show should be axed by Channel 4. Last week she issued a 900 word statement pleading for the public's understanding and claiming her life had been "totally shattered" by the Channel 4 show. She told Sky News:... show more Celebrity Big Brother contestant Jo O'Meara has said the "cruel" reality show should be axed by Channel 4.

Last week she issued a 900 word statement pleading for the public's understanding and claiming her life had been "totally shattered" by the Channel 4 show.

She told Sky News: "I feel if this is what a TV show does to people then it shouldn't be a TV show.

"I have got to pick the pieces up or I will end up going mad - more mad than I am.

"I don't think you can get much lower.

"They say you have to hit rock bottom before you can build yourself up. I just hope I'm at the bottom now."

She described the week since the show ended as "horrendous" and said she was seeing a behavioural psychologist.