Need help what should I do.?

I been with this guy for 4 years off and on. He says he loves me then he hates me, He calls me names, and puts me down. And now he regrets having a baby with me. I work and I need him to baby sit our baby, but he threatens me on not watching him. I have no babysitter. HELP. I want a guy with respect, do you know how hard that is to find.

Favorite Answer

Sweetie, if this relationship isn't working for you, get out of it. He should have to pay child support, maybe that would help pay for a babysitter. If you don't think he's going to be supportive of you or your child, though, consider the option of getting out of the relationship.

I am trying very hard not to yell at you right now, but I know you feel very helpless right now, so a big hug to you.

1. Dads do not babysit. Do you call what you do 'babysitting' as the childs mother?

2. Get on birth control and quit having sex so you don't do this to another kid.

3. Go to the district attorney and start getting child support and use it to pay for a good daycare or real babysitter.

4. Dump the jerk. He deserves visitation as the child's father, as long as he is not abusive to the child.

5. Concentrate on your kid. Don't worry about dating or sex or any of that. This kid is in a whole heap of crap that he/she didn't ask for, so the least you can do is put him/her as your number 1 priority.

6. Count on good friends and your parents/family for moral support. You know they love you and won't treat you like this guy.

You won't get respect if you continue the way you've been going. You deserve respect when you respect yourself, first.

Good luck and hugs to the little one.

Ok so heres the lowdown

the guy just obviously wanted one thing and wants out of the relationship

you as a woman need to make sure he doesnt get that one thing (but it seems you already did) and so now its gonna be hard for you to find a respectful guy

would you date a guy who already had a child with another woman?

it ll be good for u if u give him divorce and find some nice guy for u who respect others....

what kind of dad is he!! Dads should always love to babysit!!! And if he doesn't start respecting you leave him!!!!!!!

how you are going to find a new guy, i don't know.......but you don't have live with a guy you don't like.

• Nikki

That guy has no right to be mistreating you like that. n