I wonder who this was directed toward?

http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/w/b/bush_f...

Is this a new trend in diplomatic relations?

Favorite Answer

Monica, she doesn't do republicans.

Iran

I think that was directed toward the American people. As in, F you I'm doing whatever I want!

Not big news. I think they have a picture of almost every President flipping the bird.

lmao wow that was great. i am gonna say the constitution and the amendment stops him from running again.

It's just a fixed photo.

• ?

I am NO fan of his but it looks like it might be fake, I could be wrong that is just my opinion .

in my best bush impression "here's what you can do with your foreign policy" -- he makes me look good!

Caption: F**K YOU! This is my flag, and I'll fight you for it.

lmfao!!!!Thats my redneck George tellin Iran what to do.