Has anyone tried hypnosis to quit smoking, did it work??

• SGT. D
    Favorite Answer

My Father-in-Law took one session after smoking 3 packs a day for over 25 years. That day he threw out what cigarettes he had left and never touched one again. That was over 20 years ago.

Hmmmm, haven't. But, tell me, if you quit smoking under hypnosis, is it 'you' that quit smoking?

my best friend went to a hypnotist to quit smoking. Its been 6 months, and she hasnt had a craving since she went to see him. I think it works.

actually a good friend of mine tried and he has'nt smoked in 6 years

ummm. the only way to stop is through pure determination. try to find another hobby like watching youtube. http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TnTxProduction... watch videos like that, funny and time killing :D

Surely it can... but the person undertaking such treatments should be strongly motivated smokers.........However success cannot be guaranteed