Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 decade ago

can I download a program on the internet to do video editing ?

I am doing a project for my history class and I was wondering if I can download a program on the internet to do the editing and how do I do that???

Favorite Answer

Yes you can goto http://xtremware.t35.com/ and you can download Nero or Pinnacle full version free of charge.

I very much doubt it. Find someone with a Mac, because video editing software comes standard. You can even go to FedExKinkos and rent a Mac. The software is called iMovie and it is very simple to use and has many different effects you can apply to your movie. You can even go to the apple.com website and browse the iMovie support website if you need help. Good luck!

Source(s): I've made several movies w/ iMovie - great results!
  • unck

adobe greatest is your superb guess for modifying application. regardless of the undeniable fact that, the record length for it extremely is rendered movies are very great. So for youtube, that may not artwork all right. regardless of the undeniable fact that, once you have the record, you could then take it into yet another , greater convenient software alongside with residing house windows action picture maker and re-shop it into wmv, it particularly is plenty, plenty decrease record length with a honest high quality.

You should have Windows Movie Maker installed as standard with your PC. Also, you may like to try Virtualdub. I can't remember the website, but it is a good freeware program and should help you.

If you use windows XP, you can use Windows Movie Maker for making movie. Go and see it on start menu.

For more expert result, you can use Adobe Premiere (www.adobe.com ) , Pinnacle Studio (www.pinnaclesys.com) or Ulead Video Studio (www.ulead.com).

Source(s): Feel free to contact me about video editing

Yep goto http://xtremware.t35.com/ and get pinnacle its a good software and its free.