Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

What shampoo do I use for dry scalp?

I am a 16 year old african american female and I get dry scalp even after I wash my hair.What shampoo can I use to fix this problem? I also get breakage on my hair when I straighten it sometimes. I want healthy hair. Not dry damaged hair. Any suggestions?

Favorite Answer

THIS IS THE CATEGORIE FOR MUSIC......SHOULDNT YOU BE ASKING THAT IN CATEGORIE FOR HEALTH AND BEAUTY??????????????

I use Head&Sholders(dandruff)----it ussually works for me but the only thing is im white, but i do think they have some for African-Americans!!!Well they should anyways...lol

Source(s): me, myself, and I haha

the best stuff for dryness is humectris...shi@ts good. also pantene is renual stuff is really good. i had the same issue, my hair was always dry and bad ends cuz of strighters..its all good

Try Denorex... It's expensive and smells funny, too! However, it feels oh so good, and it works!!!

HEAD N SHOULDERS 'knees and toes, knees and toes' eyes and ears and mouth and nose, HEAD N SHOULDERS, knees and toes knees and Toooooeessss.