Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Why does everybody hate Mondays?

Seriously, on the radio you hear the DJs whining about it being Monday.

Favorite Answer

its mostly because its the start of the work week and most people do not like their jobs

Monday is usually the start of a grueling work week for most. Especially now that it's winter, it's tough getting out of that warm bed in the morning just to go out in the frigid cold to clean off the car or make that trek to work on foot. The roadways and sidewalks are torture when there's ice and it's not a pretty sight when you ride or walk by an accident along the way. Oh, there's no place like home. There's no place like home.

Because before it was Sunday and on Sunday everyone relaxes and stays up late. So, on Monday everyone is exhausted. That's why everyone hates Monday.

Because no one likes to go to work on Mondays. I hate Mondays because it sucks!

Necause you just had a nice, weekend where you can lay around, sleep in, and do nothing. Then, on Monday, you have to wake up and go to work and school, and you're not used to it because of the lazy weekend you had.

• Not me! I love looking fwd to "24" on Monday nights!

thats because they are lazy, and they dont appreciate their job. all they have to do is sit on their as$es all day long, talk a little, and play music. who would complain about going to work for that?

plus they pay good. some people dont realize what they have until its taken away from them.

i like going to work because i like making money.

Aaron

well, i kind of like them because its like a new week with new things and stuff. but its like you have to start over and from staying up late on the weekends and then you have to go back into a routine. blagh, im in a daze right now so if none of this makes sense...heehee oh well! :-]

I don't. Mondays are my favorite day of the week.

It's a old thing---hate to get back to the grind of waiting on the week-end.....Means they miss their time off....I hate all days, don't ever get to sleep late,not even when I'm off...BBOOO HIsssssss.....