Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 decade ago

who or what do you miss in life?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I miss my father. He passed on when I was in high school. I miss not having him around for my life's milestones

• 1 decade ago

I miss the innocence of America... things are to fast, too bitter too quickly! Life was a much more of a Simple Plan to just do good! Work hard... have children and teach them those values with others, I miss the respect and politeness most of all. Instead of saying "My Pleasure" people now say "No problem..." when they are thanked by others... I have a big problem with that! Good question, and it was My Pleasure! BB

• 1 decade ago

This may be a shallower answer, but I miss the hills and canyons of where I'm from. I always think the ocean is just to the west of me, too! And sometimes, I just want a real carne asada burrito with lots of guac.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.