Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 decade ago

who or what do you miss in life?

Favorite Answer

I miss my father. He passed on when I was in high school. I miss not having him around for my life's milestones

I miss the innocence of America... things are to fast, too bitter too quickly! Life was a much more of a Simple Plan to just do good! Work hard... have children and teach them those values with others, I miss the respect and politeness most of all. Instead of saying "My Pleasure" people now say "No problem..." when they are thanked by others... I have a big problem with that! Good question, and it was My Pleasure! BB

This may be a shallower answer, but I miss the hills and canyons of where I'm from. I always think the ocean is just to the west of me, too! And sometimes, I just want a real carne asada burrito with lots of guac.