Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Has anyone tried Biosilk therapy shampoo?

I saw that it came highly reccommended on a hair website, but you never know. Would it work for curly hair?

Favorite Answer

Hello! I've used the biosilk line of products, and i really like the way they work. Your hair feels just like the name, silk. I have straight hair, but it works for curly hair too (my sister has curly hair). I also use the biosilk oil for when i'm done styling! It leaves your hair free of frizziness!

Hope you like it!

It does make your hair very soft and shiny(didn't help with frizzies tho) but with curly hair you need a shampoo without the lauryl sulfate. People with curly hair can get much better results from using shampoos which do not contain this ingredient. It will keep your hair wonderfully soft and no frizzies!! Your curls will be better defined and you'l have good hair days everyday. It's called No Sham! Shampoo. It's wonderful for curly hair. This is the generic version of a high priced shampoo with the exact same ingedients.

And no, I am not a seller of this product, just a consumer who has done my share of trial and error over many years!

I have tried the biosilk shampoo, I was very disappointed, you don't even hardly get any suds, I wouldn't spend the money on it, there are other shampoos that are much better and more resonable.

• J mom

For curly hair I highly reccomend you look at the products at www.ouidad.com