Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Me asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

Are very short haircuts in for guys ? ?

Like crewcut, flattop, high & tight, fade, shaved.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think it all depends on what looks good on you, Some people should not let their hair grow out and some should, find a good hairdresser and she will send you in the right direction.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

crewcut YES its "IN" this season and shaved(buzzcut) look is verrrry "IN" this season most of the designers are going for the shaved look on runways especallly dolce & gabbana its pretty sexy look shaved look is pretty famous aroud europe currenly and it looks great with anything u wear and kinda gives you a "bad boy" look

flattop high and tight and fade BIG NO NO

• 4 years ago

A bob isn't short in my view. Emma Watson is what i'd call short. A bob typically seems tremendous no count what type of career you chosen i.e. you may funk it up somewhat for once you're going out or tender it all the way down to seem glossy and stylish for artwork. in my opinion i don't love short hair on women human beings as i trust it would not continually seem that female. i could not carry it off as i'd seem as if a boy (in my view). What your associates says about men no longer being attracted to women with short hair is garbage. A women human beings would not unexpectedly seem gruesome or unappealing in the experience that they shrink their hair, they could nevertheless be pleasing (see you later because the variety matches the shape of their face). My guy may love me to have short hair as he develop into continually into funky, tom boy varieties of ladies (i'm the precise opposite i.e. girlie lady and all that yet whats up ho, opposites also entice). Sinead O'Connor regarded astonishing with really no hair in any respect as her face is so enormously. There are females accessible that could no longer extremely in a position to carry it off and women which will. men do not base their 'variety' on hair varieties typically in common words color (as you assert, in the experience that they are shallow). actual men will flow for the lady herself, i.e. the completed equipment. personality, seems and figure in that order (with any luck). flow for it. Your chum is probable somewhat jealous as you've the middle to reinvent your self somewhat. Get really advice out of your stylist and then make the leap. you'll seem tremendous.

• 1 decade ago

not really unless your in west point. i like an in between long and short look, like partly long but not shaggy and touching the shoulders cuz i think that looks kind of TOO long... but thats just me.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If they're in the army, yes.

Get a haircut that suits you, not one that is 'in'.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Where have you been? They have been in, I think they are finally starting to let it grow again!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.