What Type of Movie would you go see?

Thier are all types of movies and genres out there. I am curious if you could choose for hollywood to make a movie, what would it be? Would it help society or harm it.

Favorite Answer

I would make a dark comedy/drama.

I would tell life from the point of view of "me" the square peg in a round hole.. Yes, its been done before, but not a mainstram movie from the POV of a young black woman who grew up with hippies for parents and later joined the military.

I think it will help with stereotypes and hopefully make people laugh while they learn or become moved by something. I think all good entertainment does that.

I'd like to see more American adaptations of Asian Horror movies

(The Ring, The Grudge). While American Horror movies these days sometimes rely mostly on special effects and gore for cheap thrills (though I am a huge fan of the Saw movies, which actually have a deeper meaning hidden beneath all of that), Asians make truly creepy, disturbing, yet artistically beautiful films that really crawl under your skin and stay there. I'd like to see an American version of "Audition" (known as one of the most disturbing movies ever), directed by Eli Roth (since Audition's director, Takashi Miike, already knows Eli and had a cameo in his Hostel). That would be interesting.

I want a unique, funny, yet amazingly twisted movie that is completely different from other films. But something with a good meaning...... kind of like somethjing Tim burton would make. I love all of his movies.

I love horror movies, can't get enough of them. This would both help and harm society depending on who sees it and how it affects them.

Westerns. In the vein of last years The Proposition.

I would like to see movies that are SCARy like the old Scary movies. Halloween. Friday the 13th. Fright Night! Etc.

'-)

The type of movie that I would go tosee if I wasn't such a chicken would be Hannibal Rising.

well nothing like epic movie or date movie cos thats just a waste of time and money.

somethin like running with scissors or marie antoinette or factory girl. they mean something,

a psychologic movie or a good comedy.

• ICEMAN

action comedy like the rundown or lethal weapon movies.