What is your idea of a romantic Valentine's Day with your sweetheart?

I am insearch of new ideas of a Romantic Valentine's Day with your sweetheart? I will share your romantic ideas on my Valentines Day Radio show. Let the world respond to this question please. If you can give your nation, country or island in your response. Thank you for your tips!

Favorite Answer

maybe taking a trip somewhere warm... its so cold here!!

~dinner and a movie...nothing cheezy thought

~night in together it doesnt have to be a night out on the town to be a great valentines day or even a great night...as long as your together why should it matter where your at?